I have always believed that doing something that utilises our natural skills is far easier and more satisfying than going against the grain. Doing something that comes naturally gives us the opportunity to find what we are passionate about.
I also believe that our personal experiences help define us and, if we let them, can help us determine where we head professionally.
I have practised as a commercial and family lawyer, as well as owned and operated small business. During these careers, I experienced my own divorces, followed by a very difficult 4-year legal dispute in court. So it was by no accident that I found, through these professional, personal and challenging experiences, my passion and realised I could make a difference to others.
STACEY realised that SHE could help people DIVORCE WELL
That doesn’t mean that we avoid the heartache or anger but we can manage it in a way that saves us emotionally and financially. This involves being informed about the process, taking practical steps, dealing with our emotions and being focussed on creating a better future for ourselves.
As a DIVORCE COACH I am able to give my clients the benefit of my years of professional and personal experience to help them navigate their divorce journey. I know the law, am a strategist and negotiator by nature, can listen, support and help people be the best version of themselves.
AS YOUR DIVORCE COACH STACEY CAN:
- be your CHAMPION, at your side, guiding and supporting you
- EDUCATE you in the legal process and what you need to do
- help you NEGOTIATE the best outcome in a cost effective way
- be your THINKING PARTNER, making sure you avoid the biggest mistakes and make the best decisions
STACEY CAN DO THIS BECAUSE SHE IS:
- a Certified Divorce Coach
- practised as a Family Lawyer
- an accredited Mediator and Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
- experienced in owning and operating Small Business
- a Mother
- an example of successfully navigating through two Divorces, one with children and one without
CALL STACEY FOR A COMPLIMENTARY 20 MINUTE CONSULTATION
Stacey demystified the whole divorce process and gave me the confidence to make the tough decisions. She was always available when I needed her, which was often last minute.
When the kids were acting up, my ex was aggressing me and I was overwhelmed with the legal process Stacey came to the rescue. She helped me navigate all the tricky issues and negotiate a good settlement.
G, GOLD COAST
I can’t thank Stacey enough for being my rock, educating me about all the divorce issues and helping me engage lawyers and manage the process. She saved me a lot of heartache and money.